These are my most-read posts – not necessarily the best, but the ones that have got the most views. They are almost all “touristy” posts which is interesting as this was never intended to be a tourist information blog. But hey, you’ve got to give the readers what they want. Happy reading!
1. 10 Good Reasons to Live in Iceland – the post that keeps on giving, this has been shared and read more than of my other posts – in fact, it’s been read nearly twice as many times as the number two post! It was written just for a bit of fun.
2. 10 Things to Put You Off Living in Iceland – I thought I’d try to give a more balanced view of life in Iceland, as 99% of my posts are positive.
3. 10 More Good Reasons to Live in Iceland – written as a follow up to extremely popular post #1. There’s definitely a theme here, people like lists about living in Iceland, whether good or bad!
4. The Great Lava Jewelry Scam – there’s a lot of people other than me who are interested in lava jewelry, cheap ways to get it, and where it comes from.
5. Taking the Flybus – written in “helping tourists” mode as this is the kind of thing I get a lot of questions about.
6. Things I Like About Reykjavík – another simple list, and I’m guessing a lot of people like the same things I like.
7. 10 Free Things to Do in Reykjavík – Who doesn’t like free things?? Or Reykjavík?
8. Things NOT to Say to Someone Running Their First Marathon – a bit of a wildcard! But hardly surprising as probably more people are involved in running somehow than are visiting Iceland?
9. Northern Lights Trip? Been There, Done That – You know those Northern Lights trips they run? Here’s my account of one.
10. Don’t Google Your Food While You’re Still Eating – about me and my dinner. Alone together.